Sunday, October 30, 2005

Oui, Paris!

So Im typing this entry on a French keyboard (without apostrophes and with many letters in the wrong places) and with the entire website in French, so wish me luck. We arrived in Paris today after a three hour train ride- so far on this trip we ve taken planes, trains, subways, taxis, buses, and a boat. We are masters of public transportation.

Unfortunately our newest hotel room is smaller then my bathroom at Trinity, so as Dad says, "we ll be doing be doing some bonding."

Tonight we went out for our first french food- I had french fries and french onion soup- not surprisingly, these items are referred to as fries and onion soup here. perhaps i should have ordered toast as well.

Mom and dad each ordered a bowl of Mussels the size of a beach ball.

I think its safe to say our first day is going well. And as long as Dad remembers to wear his breatheright strip, I think our night will go well too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home