Sunday, March 08, 2009

A-Hiking We WIll Go!


Mister Yacobo is on my right- I adored his outfit! I thought he looked like a golfer! The other guy- I don't know who he is. He jumped in the photo and whipped out his phone- he's not actually talking to anyone.


I think this sign is funny. I think they let three little boys write whatever they wanted on three separate portions. The one side says "Madness!"



This was a crazy, skinny little flower.





A squirrel ate the inside of this cocoa fruit.




Wild Peppers picked for Hamida, who loves spicy foods.



We met these people on the road, and they asked me to take their picture. With a shrug, I took it. When I showed it to them, they were so happy it made my day. Then later when I looked at it, I liked it so much it made my day. So all around, this is a happy, happy picture.




Squirrels aren't the only ones who like to eat cocoa fruit- yum!



This was the most magnificent rooster I have ever seen. This picture does not do his plumage justice- he was bright red, bright, blue, bright green, bright purple...



Mr. Yacobo



Supposedly the hill in the background is being mined for gold.



I think this chick looked like a duckling. Except for the beak, of course.



One of the chickens knocked over some corn in a bedroom, and everyone gathered around to join the dinner party...


This goat was just chillin' in a bedroom.





It was too hot and sunny, so I used a "bush umbrella" as a parasol. It's actually a leaf from a banana tree.


I feel kind of bad stealing a leaf from banana tree since they only have like 5, but Mus assures me the tree can handle it.


Besides, it's not like the leaf goes to waste. At the end of the hike, my umbrella made a tasty snack for some goats, including one who was eating for three!


A goat should not stretch like that in her delicate condition.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home