Thursday, November 03, 2005

Girls night out PART II

As I was saying, we left Dad with one job, very simple. When we knock, let us in...

Mom and I knock. We pound. FInally we hear some noise, which sounds vaguelt like- "who's there?" The door opens...

But it's not our door. We woke up our neighbors, and let me tell you, the man who was staying in 221 was not happy to see us at midnight. Rather than risk more disturbances, Mom and I saught the assistance of the concierge.

The door opens to reveal Dad asleep on my bed, the Daily Show with Jon Stewart blaring in the background.

To add insult to injury, I discover the next morning that Dad had thrown away my toiletries. Apparently, he hadn't known they were mine. Its looking like a mighty stinky trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home