Thursday, November 30, 2006

Penguin Baywatch

Ok, so any of you that have known me for any length of time know that I'm a $1 store junkie. And I'm not talking Family Dollar here- no I'm all about the stores where each item REALLY ONLY COSTS $1.

My new favorite thing to buy there are movies on DVD. You'd be amazed.

So far we've watched two of these $1 documetnaries that I brought from the states- and they were both terrific! One was about researchers working with dolphins in the Bahamas. The other was about penguins- it was titled "Penguin Baywatch" and it's leading charqacters were named Mr. and Mrs. Macaroni. It opened with 100 penguins gathered together in a tight little bundel, desperately hanging off the edge of a cliff. Talk about a cliff-hanger! And before long, there was pneguin cliff-diving- I mean, what more can you want?

Mus's response to the exciting opening scene was, "Wow, those birds look tasty."

Thank you, Bucky Katt!

(And here's my shameless plea for gifts- anyone out there reading this, if you ever peruse the $1 DVDs and find any animal documentaries therein. Buy them for me. Buy all the animal documentaries for me. I swear I will pay you back...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home