Monday, January 07, 2008

Funny or Disturbing?

You decide....

Recent sightings:

1.A 10-year-old boy wearing a t-shirt from the band My Chemical Romance that says, “I don't need your friends, I have my own.” On the shirt are pictures of syringes.
2.A shack in the middle of one of Accra's biggest slums with a hand-painted sign on the side that reads “Radioactive Materials Sold Here.” **
3.A grinning and illiterate male taxi driver wearing a shirt that says, “Wanna have a Threesome?”



** I asked Mus what that sign could possibly be doing there. Obviously the owner of the shack had painted it on there himself. Mus says he would guess that the guys sells spare parts used to repair radios, and the the vendor thinks the “active” just means that the parts are strong and durable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home