Friday, April 27, 2007

Yet Another Reason to Switch to DVDs...

Tuesday night I had a frantic evening. During the day Tuesday I couldn't find my purse, but I kept calm about it. I figured I'd left it in Adam's van, since I'd spent the day with him on Monday. But when I couldn't find it in his van that evening I began to worry...

In the meantime, Aunt Pat and Uncle John have come to visit, so I'm trying to play it cool while still looking for it. Soon, though, Adam and I mount a full-scale search. There's no sign of it and I'm so confused. I remember bringing it at least as far as the garage at our house, and I had somehow retrieved my cell phone last night from the MIA purse. It HAD to be in the house somewhere.

Finally, after our company had gone home I started cleaning my room. I found my purse- guess where. Take a WILD guess where.

I found the purse under my VCR- that's right, my black purse was under my black VCR and I almost cancelled all my credit cards because of it. Late the night before (so late I scarcely remember it) I had moved my malfunctioning VCR onto the floor, inadvertantly placing it on my purse. Thus I hid all of my valuables from the world, including myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home