Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Photos from the Wild Kingdom

These photos go along with my blog entry "Jess on Safari."

I have no pictures of the chickens because they are my nemesis. Birds are to be feared above all else.

As for the rest of my adventure, here's a photo essay.


Here are the horses, as displayed by my lovely and brave assistants, Mom and Mus.


Kinda weird to see horses with hanging out among the palm trees, huh?
And here the beggars are, nice as can be when they think there's a sugar cube in it for them. Jerks.
The all too-friendly dog. He's just a beach bum looking for a little action...

The ant hill- the dark red-brown bloch are the flesh-eating ants. Or sandal-eating, in my case.

ANd my one and only friend, Mr. Crocodile. Look, he's even smiling for the camera.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home