Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I'm Old

So Ghana turned 50 yesterday, and to celebrate they threw a big old street carnival.

Mus and I got home last night at 2:30 AM, and we slept literally all day to recover. Seriously, I woke up at 4pm today and I feel seriously hungover, although I drank nothing but water all evening.

When did I get so old and decrepit that 2:30 AM is an ungodly hour?

Anyhow, the carnival was amazing, but I have one serious complaint, Ghana, so listen up. When you host a Street Dance, first order of business is to BLOCK OFF THE FRIGGIN' STREET! I was so annoyed that while dancing in the street- which is the only available space, I had to dodge traffic.


Anyhow, I have great photos and even some video footage, so I'll make like Adam and post it later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home